Hello my lovely readers, this is Shivani, reporting to you from the comfort of her bed, wrapped up in blankets. I hope you’re having a fine evening. I would love to introduce you to my blog! For many of you are new to this little website, I’ve decided the only correct way to introduce myself to a wholesome crowd of book lovers is by listing 10 Bookish Facts about me!
- My favorite place to read is either the ground, in the corner of my room, or on the edge of my bed, where my lamp is.
- If you take me anywhere that is selling books for a cheap price, I will spend a minimum of two hours looking for books I’m familiar with, as well as reading the backs of the books, and deciding whether I’m interested in the book or not.
- I recently had a dream about the book Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, and even though I haven’t read the book, I have a strange, strong desire to put it on the top of my TBR.
- My favorite time to year to read is in the winter, because I love feeling cozy and warm, and reading a lot of romance heavy books during that season.
- I wish I could eat while reading, and although I’ve tried, I cannot snack while reading because I’m afraid the pages will get ruined. The only thing I’m able to eat is bite sized chocolate.
- When I discovered BookTube a few months ago, I stopped watching all other times of videos on YouTube and I binge watched BookTubers. Three of the many I watch, I could watch all of their videos because I love their opinions and book recommendations.
- My favorite genres as of now that I like to read are either Classics, or anything Realistic Fiction based, especially contemporary young adult books.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone interrupts me when I’m reading, or calls me. It just drives me nuts!
- When I read plays, I usually have to force myself to be a character and/or use character voices out loud to tell the difference between the people, unlike reading it like one would a book.
- My two favorite books as of right now are Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, and Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Hopefully you guys have learned a little something new about me! Let me know in the comments what some bookish facts about you are, I’d love to hear them!
As a side note, I will be trying to create weekly schedules so you guys will know in advance what’s coming up, whether it be a review, or a TBR list, etc. If you have any certain book related blog post you would like to see, let me know!
As for now, I think I’m going to wrap this up! In a few weeks, I believe when I finish reading Pride and Prejudice for class, I will be doing a full review on it, and coming soon will be a April TBR, in which I’m hoping to read plenty because it’s Spring Break!
I hope you readers have a great rest of your day, and I will write soon!